Premium Package

►You can choose between 6 months and 12 months premium access
►No memberships, no subscriptions, and no automatic renewals

►Stop using recruitment agencies that take a huge cut off your salary
►Apply directly for jobs with schools that received our premium badge

►TEFL openings available to native and non-native English speakers
►We are associated with 1600+ schools in 72 countries worldwide

Unlock Features

Some areas of our website (such as all of our 70+ premium TEFL job boards) can only be accessed if you buy our premium package. Our team of experts analyzes hundreds of schools and teaching jobs from around the world, of which only the best ones make it to our premium job boards

Job Statistics

Approx. 95% of all teaching jobs that you find on the web are not even worth a second look. On our 70+ premium job boards, we focus on the remaining 5%. Your password allows you to apply for as many jobs as you like, and you get instant access to hundreds of up-to-date premium jobs

Priority Handling

Statistics show that the majority of schools handle premium applications with priority and generally review them long before other "standard" applications. The success rate of premium applications is 10-15 times higher compared to standard applications, giving you a huge advantage

Encrypted Transmission

We hold your privacy in the highest regard and protect your personal data. Your premium applications will be sent anonymously via our SSL secure server and can only be seen by our registered schools, no personal data is ever stored, neither about the sender nor about the recipient

Highest Standards

It can be very difficult and frustrating to determine reputable schools from questionable ones. And because we've done our homework, we give you the security of knowing that you will be applying for jobs in schools that offer high standards, a pleasant work environment, and a competitive salary

Guide E-Book

You receive the latest edition of our guide ebook for English teachers with 274 pages containing hundreds of hours of extensive research packed into just one eBook. All you need to know about teaching English in the 100 most popular teaching locations around the world. Learn more

Attach Messages

This premium application feature allows you to attach personal introduction messages to schools. We recommend that you include a quick introduction of yourself. In addition, you'll receive instant confirmation messages to check if your applications have been successfully sent to schools

Attach Documents

This premium application feature allows you to upload and attach several additional documents (e.g. cover letter, letter of recommendation) to your applications. Employers love it when you use this feature because it saves them time and will accelerate the evaluation process

Online TEFL Jobs

Apply for the best paid online teaching jobs: Teaching English online is an excellent alternative to teaching abroad. We’ve analyzed the best companies out there and compared them in a number of different categories. Even non-experienced English teachers are getting accepted

Teacher Feedbacks

Newcomers in the field as well as experienced TEFL teachers have used our premium package to find their dream teaching position abroad. We search through hundreds of available teaching jobs every single day and only post the highest quality jobs on our premium job boards. Read feedbacks

School Directory

You get instant access to our comprehensive school directory for ESL/TEFL teachers - Our continuously updated directory contains contact details and website addresses from 1000's of private and public schools around the world. Many of the listed schools have additional job openings available

Other Subjects

We have created sub-catergories for those of you who want to focus on teaching other languages and other subjects in private and public schools around the globe. We also included teaching Spanish, German, and French positions, as these languages have become more and more popular abroad

No Commitments

No memberships, no subscriptions, no automatic renewals. Period.
There is absolutely no small print when ordering the premium package:
Choose between the silver and the gold package. Premium access expires automatically after 6 or 12 months, depending on the package you choose

Temporary Special: Use the code OFF25 during checkout and save 25% on the premium package gold

6 months access 12 months access
USD 130 USD 260
Buy Now Buy Now

Order process: Once you hit the order button you will be redirected to our secure checkout page to complete your order. Prices are listed in USD but you can order from anywhere in the world and charges on your card will be automatically converted to your local currency. Your premium details will be delivered to you within minutes