Free TEFL Job Board
Open a free teacher account and start applying for jobs
Joan's British Centre is a language school located in Verbania, a beautiful area in the North of Italy, on the shores of Lake Maggiore.
This Centre is looking for a passionate creative English teacher to join its staff.
This position is open for a native-level or mother tongue English speaker.
- 25 hours per week
- Lessons in presence at the school, online or in public schools in the area of Verbania
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching material
- Teaching English to young learners (5+) and teenagers
- Preparing students for official Exams (Cambridge, IELTS, ...)
Requirements and qualifications:
- EU residence/elegible to work in the EU
- University/College Degree
- Driving license
- Confident and able to have fun with children (5+)
- Fun, enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and high energy
- Willing and open to learn new teaching methods
- Open-minded, with an interest in learning and integrating with other cultures
- Friendly and able to work as part of a team
Preferred, but not essential:
- CELTA or TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Italian language speaker
- Skills in music and/or drama
- Ability to facilitate a variety of group programmes including sports, arts and crafts, theatre, games, etc.
- Accomodation can be provided
- Documents assistance provided
- Car for business trips