Free TEFL Job Board
Click Here to check out available Premium TEFL Job Boards
►Email your resume directly to employers by hitting the "Apply now" button
►Unlike other job boards, you are not required to register with us or sign-up
►Some employers/schools will redirect you to their external application form
ESL Teaching Positions in Kyiv, Ukraine
Our company Apex Education provides English classes with Native English teachers to both schools and kindergartens. Our goal is to create an English speaking environment for kids from a very young age. We’re currently seeking teachers for kindergartens and schools in Kyiv to start working in Sept-2021.
- Must be a native English speaker (US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia)
- In-classroom ESL experience with the young learners (3−6 years old) at least year
- In-classroom ESL experience with the young learners (6−10 yo) at least 1 year
- CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL Teaching Certificate, BA degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Participating in training workshops and meetings (once per 3 months)
- Regular communication with our office
- Participating in seasonal activities (Halloween, Christmas etc.)
- Participating in demo lessons (paid ones)
- Participating in video assessment lessons (paid ones)
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on your experience (1200-1800 USD/month)
Ongoing training in a group setting
All teaching materials provided
Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off)
Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - no office hours!
Teach in Thailand 2021/2022
It is time to get back into the swing of things now that Thailand is reopening its borders for teachers to get back to work. We are currently hiring teachers for the 2021/2022 academic year that runs from June 2021 to March 2022. If you are keen to teach in one of 4 public schools around Southern Thailand then this might be your chance. The current positions are for primary and high school conversational teachers ( speaking/listening).
- Work visa and work permit are provided by the school.
- Salary start at 1,200 USD per month and up.
- Full term and half term contracts are available.
- Airport pickup and orientation week included during which time we assist you in setting up a bank account, SIM card, accident insurance (if you plan to drive), etc..
- Support line that is open 24/7 to assist you with anything throughout your contract.
- This position is for regular teaching hours, Monday-Friday
- You will teach conversational English to students aged 10 – 15 years old.
- 23 hours of in class teaching with 5 hours of office time per week . All teaching materials are provided by the school.
- Accommodation is provided by the school in the form of a housing subsidy of 150 USD per month (this is enough to get a fully furnished bachelors apartment with WIFI, air-conditioning, etc. In a good neighborhood).
- Must be a native English speaker (English speaker with a passport from either the United Kingdom, United States of America , Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.)
- teaching experience is preferred
- 80+ hour TEFL/TESOL certificate is a must.
Online English Teaches Up to 33 USD/Hour
Online teaching positions are available for ESL teachers
We have positions for Non-Native speaker And Native speaker
Set your own schedule, and the location is not a problem. You can be a superstar teacher and work from home. Prepared teaching materials： Teachers are not required to prepare for teaching materials. The curriculum team has already designed materials for every class. It is a great online English teaching opportunity for both native English speakers and non-native speakers with all the timeslots open for teachers to set their own schedule. With extensive number of students, the booking rate can be guaranteed as long as you are willing to take more classes. Extra bonus will be provided for the well qualified teachers. Don’t miss this online teaching job opportunity, start your application today as native English teachers and Non-native English teachers.
Wide range of selection
Salary up to 33 USD
Real-time recruitment get start after apply
Direct to school officially (No agency involved)
Working schedule: Flexible timetable/regular class
Good booking rate/ Guarantee classes (depends on projects)
Student type: There are two types of students: Adult and Student from 3-16 yo
Primary English teacher in Luoyang
We are looking a native English speaker or who got a degree from English country for qualified public primary school (age 6-12) foreign English teacher.
- Providing teaching environment of English listening and speaking.
- Daily communication within the class—teaching/activities.
- Participate in creating and conducting classes with different themes.
- Work with English teaching assistants to make everything in order.
- The formulation of English project files.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly class meetings& weekly/monthly teaching and research conferences.
Salary/M Before Tax：: 2500-3500 USD /M(before tax), summer holiday 2 months 700USD/M,
Chinese new year holiday (21 days): 400USD
1.Depends upon Skills, Experience and Teaching certificate for early childhood education
Salary payment method/Time Around 15th Every Month.
Period/week 40 hours: includes 20 class Teaching and Office working Hours
Airfare: Employer provides Return Ticket Once a Year
Medical/Insurance Employer pays.
Apartment with private bedroom, Kitchen, Air Conditioning/ Heating, Bathroom, Furniture, hot Water, Washing machine, Refrigerator.
Teach Young Adults in Marbella Spain
Bertrand Escuela de idiomas is looking for English teachers in Marbella
- A competitive salary of 2700-3200 Euro per month
- Great location and relaxed work environment
- Free housing without walking distance from school
- Native or near native English speaker
- 5+ years teaching experience
- TEFL or TESOL certificate
- Basic knowledge in the Spanish language
2021 Echo Education Teaching in China program
1) School Information:
School Location: Hangzhou,Suzhou and other cities in China
Quantity of teachers needed:50
Contract period: 1 years or 2years
teachinghours: 20hours/week ,office time:8am-5pm（Mon-Fri）
Class hours: 30-40mins
Class size: 30-40 students
Student age: 3-15
2) Job Package:
Housing allowance or free housing depending on school location
7x24 hours living and teaching support in China without even knowing any Chinese
Chinese learning opportunity
Flight allowance6000rmb(paid at the end of the contract)
Free Medical check
Free TEFL provided
Health insurance: available in whole contract duration
Legal working visa provided
Legal visa application for accompanied family members
Free Foreign Expert Certificate & Residence Permit provided
Paid Chinese national holidays
Off days: 2days per week
Startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
Good at development
24 hours hotline service
3) Job Requirements:
Bachelor degree or above (must)
Clean criminal background
A team player with excellent communication skill
4) Required Documentation for application:
Profile Form of Application
Clear passport photo image
Color scan of your Passport information
Color copy of Degree Certificate
Color copy of criminal record check from your home country
Color copy of TEFL certificate
The name of the nearest Chinese embassy for you to pick up Z visa.
Native English Teachers Portugal
- Salary 1700 Euro (net) monthly paid around the 15th
- Free Accommodation provided / fully furnished room
- Insurance provided
- Year-to-year contract commitment
- You have an interest in learning Portuguese; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge in the Portuguese language (preferred but not essential)
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- You are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
Here is what we offer:
An attractive salary package of 1700 Euro per month
20 teaching hours per week, each teaching hour is 50 minutes
Small classes with an assistant local teacher in each class
An attractive benefit package encompassing health care and housing
Centrally located schools in beautiful areas of Lisbon and Ponta Delgada
1. Fluent English speakers
2. 25-65 years old
3. University Degree (preferred but not required)
4. TEFL certificate and teaching experience (preferred but not required).
Online English Teaching Jobs
- 12-17 USD per hour
- Chance to get rate increased for well qualified teachers
- Chance to earn up to 2,000 USD per month
- Working hours: min 60 hours per month
- Class schedule (Beijing time):
- 6pm -10pm (Mon-Fri)
- 6am - 11pm (Sat-Sun, National Holiday)
Free to choose working hours
Good booking rate with easy interview process
Interview Invitation within 5 working days with complete application process
- Teaching experience is preferred
- Native English Proficiency
- Talkative, engaging, and energetic personalities preferred
- Good network connection
Flexible Schedule: Set your own schedule, and the location is not a problem. You can be a superstar teacher and work from home.
Prepared teaching materials：
Teachers are not required to prepare for teaching materials. The curriculum team has already designed materials for every class
Teach English in Copenhagen
We give preference to candidates with teaching experience and some basic knowledge in the Danish language. We offer a very competitive salary for local standards and expect professionalism and dedication from our teaching staff.
2 openings available - Start date November 2021 and February 2022
- Native English speaker (US/Canada/UK/Ireland/Australia/New Zealand) or
- Non-native English speaker with minimal accent
- Bachelor’s/Undergraduate degree
- Two years working experience (preferably TEFL)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate (or equivalent) preferred
Hiring ESL Teachers for the 2021-2022 School Year
Pioneers Baccalaureate School in Nablus, Palestine is currently hiring English teachers for the 2021-2022 school year
English teaching positions are open in the elementary (grades 1-5), middle (grades 6-8), and high (grades 9-12) school. All English classes are full English immersion. Early elementary classes introduce students to English letters, sounds, and written forms, and focus on steadily increasing students' reading, writing, listening, and speaking capabilities in English as well as instilling positive classroom behavior and a joy of learning. In later elementary and middle school classes, students read both fictional and informational texts and develop their skills in reading comprehension, writing, and grammar. High school students continue to read a wide variety of texts as well as preparing for the SAT I and SAT II English Language exams. Please indicate preferred position(s) in the application.
Specific teaching certification is not required, but prior teaching experience or experience working with children/youth is preferred. The most successful teachers at Pioneers are those that are flexible, innovative, and committed to creating unique educational opportunities for Palestinian students.
Teaching positions are full-time, amounting to about 20 teaching hours per week (with additional time commitments for planning and school duties).
Salary: 2000 New Israeli Shekels per month, equivalent to approximately $580 at the current exchange rate of 3.45. (The exchange rate has fluctuated in the past between 3.4 and 3.9, which may impact the dollar exchange.) Local teachers at Pioneers receive 1800 shekels per month for their first year, a competitive starting teacher salary in the city of Nablus. Housing, a travel stipend, and visa coordination are provided.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Our hiring process begins with a general interview, followed by second interviews based on specific positions.
Teaching Jobs in Various Cities across China
Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhuhai and other cities across China!
Monthly Base Pay:
Up to USD48,473 annually with employer provided accommodation, depending on teaching experience and qualifications.
Hours/Week: Maximum 40 office hours including maximum 25 teaching hours in class. Any teaching hours over 25 are paid at an overtime rate of 150RMB (approximately 23.68 USD) per hour. There are 2 days off per week.
Accommodation: Western style and fully furnished. Employees pay for utility and maintenance bills.
Holidays: All public holidays in China.
Airfare Allowance: Up to 5,000 RMB (about 710 USD) reimbursement paid at completion of 1 year contract.
Visa: We could offer Z work visa for eligible candidates.
Health Insurance: Available to purchase through us.
On-the-job training and teaching materials will be provided.
Chinese teaching assistant will assist in each class therefore no need to speak Chinese.
Chinese assistant will be arranged for airport pick up and help to settle down.
Daily living support including setting up bank accounts, new mobile numbers, medical assistance and other general requirements.
Assistance to arrange Chinese language courses if needed.
Start Date: Anytime that is convenient for you.
We provide full training. We need you to be proficient in spoken English, punctual and responsible with a sound work ethic. We require individuals who are energetic and enthusiastic.
English Teacher in Shanghai
Providing high-quality teachingto students aged 3-6 years old, Teach American literature and history, Lesson planning, occasional student evaluation and feedback, Participate in activities every Thursday
Working Hours and Days:
Off days: Saturday & Sunday
Class length: 40 mins with 10mins break
Start Date and Contract Length:
12-month contract, available year-round
Class Size and Ages:
Ages 14-18, 7 students per class
Huinan , Line 16, Pudong District, Shanghai
Native English speaker (US/Canada/UK/Ireland/Australia/New Zealand)or
Non-native English speaker with minimal accent
Two years working experience (preferably in teaching)
TEFL certificate (or equivalent)preferred
Salary & Benefits:
18-22K after tax
2months summer plus one-month winter holiday
Working Visa (Z Visa) Provided
4000 contract renewal bonuses
7,000 RMB annual flight allowance
Quarterly bonuses totaling up to 6k per year
Annual leave/sick days + all public Chinese Holidays off work
Accident insurance and annual health check provided
Airport collection & 5-day hotel stay on arrival
Ongoing support throughout entirety of contract
Voluntary overtime available at higher hourly rate
Teach English in Bogor - Indonesia
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides the challenge of meeting people from different cultures with unique characteristics. Bogor, located to the south of Jakarta, has a blend of big city and countryside vibes. Bogor offers you the ease of living in a big city with the peace of living in the countryside. From Bogor, you can easily commute to Jakarta, as well as going to more rural places full of beautiful scenery.
We are continually looking for qualified ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker
- Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- A competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and travel opportunities in and around Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- Paid leave
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance.
- A renewable one year contract
Apply Now - Redirect to Employers Website
Junior English Teacher in Qatar
You will be required to:
Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Instruct through lessons, workshops, and role-play scenarios using tablets, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement lessons. Adapt teaching methods to meet the varying needs and styles of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, organising learning resources and the classroom environment. Meet with training managers, other teachers, and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and mark tests and assignments to evaluate student progress. Report on student progress on a regular basis. Use a Learning Management System to facilitate learning and report on student progress and take attendance for each lesson.
24,000 GBP Tax free + Benefits package
Furnished shared accommodation with own bathroom
Residency Permit & work permit
Swimming pool and gym access
Private Medical cover
Annual flight allowance
Enhanced paid leave
ESL Teachers Wanted in Multiple Cities in China
Benefits of working in China
Required documents for Z working visa and assistance in visa application will be provided
After-tax income of USD 1,600 to 4,000 (RMB 12000 to 30,000) after tax per month depending on teaching experience and qualifications
Flight allowance to China is negotiable
Arrangement of accommodation or home allowance is negotiable
Legal holidays off
Health insurance coverage
Bonus awarded based on your performance
Those who do not have any teaching experience or certificates will receive training beforehand
Reference of teaching experience will be provided
No degree or experience is required for those who are to teach at kindergartens or language training centers; no specific major is required
Bachelors degree or above and teaching certificate are required for those who are seeking to teach at international high schools; vacancies are to be filled for all subjects. You will be better paid if you have a degree or teaching experience or other related qualifications
Proficiency in English speaking, writing, reading and listening
Valid non-criminal record
Passion in teaching and learning new things; an open mind to embrace Chinese culture
Willing to stay in China for at least 1 year
Full time (40 hours per week)
Teaching English at kindergartens or language training centers (training will be provided by your employer), or teaching academic subjects such as English, Math, Science at international high schools
Coordinate the content and syllabus of the classes